Clinical Negligence Claims
Most of the time we get excellent medical treatment and advice. Unfortunately, sometimes the standard of treatment is poor or mistakes are made with devastating results. If this has happened to you or someone close to you then Personal Injury Lawyers can help.
Why Choose our Clinical Negligence Solicitors?
- We are always on your side
- We will get you fair compensation
- We understand that cases involving medical treatment are particularly distressing and require a sensitive and professional approach.
- We will help you make a complaint
- We appreciate that money alone cannot compensate for major injuries but it can help to improve the quality of life for you and their carers.
- We will do all we can to help you make a speedy recovery
- You will have one specialist Clinical Negligence Lawyer working for you
- We have years of expertise and can help however complex your case
- We are upfront about costs including no win no fee arrangements
- Our team is headed by an accredited member of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel.
Will It Cost Me?
- There is nothing to pay up front or throughout the claim
- We enter into a No Win No Fee agreement with you
- If you win the claim you pay a success fee of no more than 25% of your compensation.
- If your claim is unsuccessful there will be nothing to pay
After a car crash our client, Mr Y, had a number of injuries one of which was to his eye. Medical staff did not believe there was anything wrong with him but after further investigations he was found to have suffered a detached retina which needed treatment which could and should have been administered earlier. ensured compensation of £7,500.
Mr S was a farm worker who fell while working on the roof of a farm building resulting in a serious and life changing head injury. Due to totally inadequate working conditions and a lack of training we successfully proved his employers were responsible for the accident. As he will need care for the rest of his life and will not be able to work again the compensation in the region of £400,000 will help a great deal towards this.