Clinical Negligence Claims
Most of the time we get excellent medical treatment and advice. Unfortunately, sometimes the standard of treatment is poor or mistakes are made with devastating results. If this has happened to you or someone close to you then Personal Injury Lawyers can help.
Why Choose our Clinical Negligence Solicitors?
- We are always on your side
- We will get you fair compensation
- We understand that cases involving medical treatment are particularly distressing and require a sensitive and professional approach.
- We will help you make a complaint
- We appreciate that money alone cannot compensate for major injuries but it can help to improve the quality of life for you and their carers.
- We will do all we can to help you make a speedy recovery
- You will have one specialist Clinical Negligence Lawyer working for you
- We have years of expertise and can help however complex your case
- We are upfront about costs including no win no fee arrangements
- Our team is headed by an accredited member of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel.
Will It Cost Me?
- There is nothing to pay up front or throughout the claim
- We enter into a No Win No Fee agreement with you
- If you win the claim you pay a success fee of no more than 25% of your compensation.
- If your claim is unsuccessful there will be nothing to pay
personal injury solicitors had a client who had broken his arm in a rugby match and during the operation the surgeon managed to trap and crush the patient’s radial nerve while trying to fix a plate. The case was settled for £62,000
A client of was a lady who had been born with a hand deformity and had surgery done to try and give her increased mobility to her fingers. However, the operation did not go as expected as the bones in her fingers were not trimmed correctly resulting in a lot of pain and further difficult operations. Negligence was proved and a compensation payment of £4,500 was made to our client for the extra pain and suffering she had endured.