Clinical Negligence Claims
Most of the time we get excellent medical treatment and advice. Unfortunately, sometimes the standard of treatment is poor or mistakes are made with devastating results. If this has happened to you or someone close to you then Personal Injury Lawyers can help.
Why Choose our Clinical Negligence Solicitors?
- We are always on your side
- We will get you fair compensation
- We understand that cases involving medical treatment are particularly distressing and require a sensitive and professional approach.
- We will help you make a complaint
- We appreciate that money alone cannot compensate for major injuries but it can help to improve the quality of life for you and their carers.
- We will do all we can to help you make a speedy recovery
- You will have one specialist Clinical Negligence Lawyer working for you
- We have years of expertise and can help however complex your case
- We are upfront about costs including no win no fee arrangements
- Our team is headed by an accredited member of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel.
Will It Cost Me?
- There is nothing to pay up front or throughout the claim
- We enter into a No Win No Fee agreement with you
- If you win the claim you pay a success fee of no more than 25% of your compensation.
- If your claim is unsuccessful there will be nothing to pay
After an appendix operation Mrs L continued to suffer with unexplained abdominal pain, which lasted for nearly a year. Eventually a 3cm piece of plastic medical equipment was removed in a second operation. Mrs L was awarded compensation of £12,000 for the pain and suffering and having to go through further surgery plus a further £7,000 for financial loss.
In 2001 Mr N had been suffering leg pains, had a bone scan and was told he had a non-malignant condition. Further tests revealed nothing untoward until an accidental broken leg revealed an aggressive bone tumour in the left thigh. Despite prompt surgery an amputation was the end result. The court awarded him £119,000.