If you are unlucky enough to have suffered an injury in an accident then at personal injury solicitors we can help you. We have experienced experts who can claim compensation for you and support your recovery.
Our team at includes members of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel, Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel and the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. Your compensation will include payments for pain and suffering, inconvenience and loss of earnings. We will claim for all your other expenses and losses. Your legal expenses will be part of the claim too.
Don't worry about how you can pay us to make your claim. We are happy to offer a "no win, no fee" service.
We know just how important it is for people to get their lives back to normal as soon as possible. We may be able to arrange private medical treatment for you which will help you on the road to recovery.
Why people choose
- "I was involved in an accident at work – the machine was faulty. Can I claim for my injury?" The answer is
- "And then they didn't pay me, can you get me my wages back?" Of course,
- "My car was involved in an accident that wasn't my fault, can I make a claim?" you can.
- "I fell on a pavement due to a broken paving slab and broke my hip, is there anything you can do for me?" The answer is
- "During a routine operation, the hospital removed the wrong leg. Is there anyone I can turn to for help?" we can help you.
- "I tripped up in a large pothole that had no warning signs and scarred my face. Can you help me with this?" we can.
Mr S claimed compensation when he had an accident at work. He fell off a ladder that had not been properly footed and suffered a broken ankle. He was absent from work for three months. An interim payment was obtained to help him financially while he was off work. He was awarded £8,000 in compensation for his injuries plus the financial losses he had suffered.Mr S
Master G, aged 6 received £1,800 because his dentist failed to diagnose decay to three teeth which then had to be extracted under general anaesthetic.Master G
See more success stories here
Mr L, a factory worker was given insufficient training on how to use mechanical equipment. The equipment was unsuitable for the job in hand. As a result he was killed in an accident involving the equipment. His widow recovered £135,000 in compensation from his employers.Mr L